Piano
Here are some piano resources that I love:
First off, I am not an Amazon Affiliate. I just want to link to a few favorite piano method series I use with many of my students.
Check out this series: Piano Adventures. This is the link to the Primer level, which is a pretty good place to start for most students.
For younger learners, check out My First Piano Adventure. It's recommended for ages 5-6.
If your littlest one can't wait to start piano, I'd recommend starting with WunderKeys: Piano for Preschoolers.
Your local music store will probably have many of these in stock. Taking your student on a trip to a local music store may just light a fire in a more reluctant pianist. Imagine your child seeing all of the shiny pianos and rows of new songbooks, just full of music waiting to be played... what a great way to spend a free hour!
No comments:
Post a Comment